Donate Your Car In Texas
If you want to help rescue animals and get a great tax deduction. Look no further than Animal Car Donation!
Here’s what you get when you donate a car to Animal Car Donation:
- Free towing from anywhere in the State of Texas. We accept vehicles in almost any condition, give us a call at 1-888-969-4857 or start our online donation form to see if your vehicle qualifies for donation.
- Get a great tax deduction for your vehicle in any condition. Animal Car Donation is a registered 501(c)(3) charity which means your car donation is tax deductible!
- The DMV paperwork, title transfer, tax information and everything else is handled for you by our representatives.
- Whether its food, shelter, vet care, or adoption, your vehicle donation benefits rescue animals across Texas and the U.S.
More Than Just Car Donations
- Jet Skis
- And even more!
What Is Animal Car Donation Program?
The Animal Car Donation program supports rescue animal programs in the U.S. These animal programs benefit animals through safe shelter, food, proper veterinary care, and adoption for animals in need of rescue.
Animal Car Donation benefits several animal charities throughout the U.S. The ACD donates proceeds to other tax-exempt charities that operate local animal rescues like:
Free towing from anywhere in texas
Here's How You Can Donate Your Car In Texas
New or old. Running or not, Animal Car Donation will tow your car for free and help you get a nice tax deduction, all for a great cause. Here's how to donate a car in Texas:
- First, call 1-888-969-4857 or visit this easy online donation form.
- Next, we’ll reach out to you to arrange your fast tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Lastly, when your car donation is sold at auction, we’ll send your tax deductible receipt in the mail.
You can help rescue animals get the resources they need with just the click of a button or an easy phone call. Help provide food, shelter, proper veterinarian care, and a second chance at a new home by donating your car to Animal Car Donation today.