Donate Your Car In South Carolina
Donate a vehicle in South Carolina to benefit rescue animals with food, shelter, adoption services, and proper veterinarian care. You make all of this possible and you get a great tax deduction, free towing, and more.
What do you get back from a car donation in South Carolina?
- Free vehicle towing. We accept vehicles in almost any condition, give us a call at 1-888-969-4857 or start our online donation form to see if your vehicle qualifies for donation.
- Because Animal Car Donation is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) charity, your car donation to us is tax deductible.
- We make the paperwork process easy. We do it for you! We'll help you through any part of the car donation process.
- You get to provide food, proper veterinarian care, shelter, adoption services, and more to rescue animals throughout the U.S.
Get Rid Of A Vehicle, Even If It Doesn't Run
- Jet Skis
- And even more!
The Best Car Donation Program Helping Animals
Help these mistreated animals get the resources they need to thrive when you donate a car to Animal Car Donation. They receive shelter, food, the opportunity of a new home and great veterinarian care every time you donate a vehicle.
At Animal Car Donation, we work with animal rescue charities throughout the U.S. The ACD donates the proceeds of your car donations to benefit charities such as these listed here:
100% Free Towing Anywhere In South Carolina
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Rock Hill
- Goose Creek
- Head Island
How To Donate A Car In South Carolina
To donate a car in South Carolina, benefiting rescue animals, just follow these simple steps:
- First, visit this easy online donation form or call 1-888-969-4857 to set up your free towing.
- Next, we’ll reach out to you to arrange your fast tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Lastly, when your car donation is processed, we’ll send your tax deductible receipt in the mail.
Provide a safe place for animals near you with Animal Car Donation. Donating is easy and the benefits are hard to turn down. Help animals with a car donation today!