Donate Your Car in New Orleans, Louisiana
Looking to benefit a good cause and get rid of your old car in New Orleans? Animal Car Donation is a vehicle donation program that benefits animal rescue centers across the country. Our Louisiana charity vehicle donation program helps turn your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, RV, or even boat into funding for proper veterinarian care, food, shelter and adoption services.
Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it helps rescue animals live healthier happier lives. How much better can it get? Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you.
Free towing, anywhere in louisiana
- New Orleans
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles
- Bossier City
Get The Most Back For Your Car Donation
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Our car donation program is a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- We tow every vehicle for free, running or not, anywhere in Louisiana!
- We do all the DMV paperwork for you.
- You provide essential resources to rescue animals through your New Orleans car donations.
You Benefit Animal Rescue Charities
Animal Car Donation benefits multiple animal charities throughout the U.S. The Animal Car Donation program donates proceeds to other tax-exempt charities that operate local animal rescues like:
Every day these animal programs find more abandoned animals in need of rescue. You can help them by donating your car to Animal Car Donation.
Here's How You Can Donate A Car In Louisville
Follow these three steps to donate your car in Louisville:
- Give us a call at 1-888-969-4857 or fill out this easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives can help you through the whole process.
- We'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in New Orleans, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Its that simple.