Donate A Car In Milwaukee
Did you know that your car has the power to help rescue animals in Milwaukee? Animal Car Donation is a vehicle donation program benefiting animal rescue centers across the U.S. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for rescue animals.
We accept vehicle donations in the Milwaukee area and all over Wisconsin, such as Kenosha, Madison, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha and more. Not only will your car donation go toward helping animals, but you won't need to worry about selling or trading in the car, and you will even get a great tax deduction.
you receive these benefits when you donate a car In Milwaukee
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Wisconsin including Green Bay.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- Get the biggest possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Your car donation will go toward food, shelter, proper veterinarian care, and adoptions services to neglected and mistreated animals.
get your car donation started to benefit animal charities
Animal Car Donation benefits multiple animal charities throughout the U.S. The Animal Car Donation program donates proceeds to other tax-exempt charities that operate local animal rescues like:
Every day these animal programs find more abandoned animals in need of rescue. You can help them by donating your car to Animal Car Donation.
how do i donate a car in milwaukee?
Here's how you can donate a car in Milwaukee:
- Start by giving us a call at 1-888-969-4857 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. We'll help you through every part of the donation process.
- Next, we'll reach out to you to set up your free towing! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Wisconsin, at no cost to you. We will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year.