Donate Your Car In Kansas City, Missouri
Donate nearly any vehicle in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Independence, Lee's Summit, and more to provide essential resources to animal rescue centers across the U.S. Our charity vehicle donation program takes cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, boats, and more!
If you’re looking to get rid of, car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, we'll do everything for you!
donate a vehicle in kansas city and get something in return
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Missouri even St. Louis.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- We handle all of the Missouri DMV paperwork for you.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- Know that your car donation helps rescue animals receive food, shelter, veterinarian resources, and adoption services.
running or not, we take almost any vehicle
- And much more!
all it takes is one phone call to change the lives of rescue animals
Animal Car Donation benefits multiple animal charities throughout the U.S. The Animal Car Donation program donates proceeds to other tax-exempt charities that operate local animal rescues like:
Every day these animal programs find more abandoned animals in need of rescue. You can help them by donating your car to Animal Car Donation.
donate your kansas city car in 3 easy steps
Here's how to donate a car in Kansas City, Missouri:
- Start by giving us a call at 1-888-969-4857 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Missouri, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.