Donate Your Vehicle To Animal Car Donation In Alabama
Animal Car Donation provides the generous people of Alabama with an alternative way to help animals!
Benefits Of Animal Car Donation In Alabama
- Your donation benefits some of the best animal recues across the country.
- We pick up your donation for free! We come to you almost anywhere and accept most vehicles, running or not.
- Animal Car Donation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit vehicle donation organization. After we pick up your car donation, we send you a tax-deductible receipt in the mail. Use this on your 1098-c form to claim your tax deduction. That's right! It pays to donate!
- Selling, trading in, fixing or storing your vehicle are a hassle! Donating your car takes that hassle away.
- We take care of everything, so you don’t need to worry about anything. We do the paperwork, the title transfer, and we guide you through the easy process.
We Pick Up Almost All Vehicle Types In Alabama For Free
- Jet Skis
- And more!
Donate Your Car In Coastal Alabama To Benefit Animal Rescues
We give you free towing wherever you donate in Coastal Alabama!
Northern Alabama Car Donation Benefits Animals
Wherever you are in Upper Plains or Mountains regions of Alabama, we come to you with free towing for your accepted car donation.
We Pick Up Your Donation For Free Where You Live In Alabama
After you've generously donated your vehicle to Animal Car Donation, we come to you with free towing. It's just one of the many perks that makes Animal Car Donation great. We want the process to be easy for you. Picking up your car donation almost anywhere in Alabama is our pleasure!
How To Donate A Car In Alabama
So, you've decided to benefit animal rescues with your unwanted vehicle. Lucky for you, we make the process very easy and fast! Just follow these three steps to donate your vehicle to Animal Car Donation today:
- Call us at 1-888-969-4857 or fill out an online donation form.
- We will get back to you within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your free donation pick up.
- When the easy process is over, we will send your tax-deductible receipt in the mail. We are here to answer any of your questions along the way.